Seo Tips and Tricks (SEO Services)
Top 15 Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques I Forget to Do
Search Engine Optimization is a very scorching topic on the World Wide Web. After all, everyone wants to rank advanced and come up on the first page of Google search and become more traffic.
Sometimes it is easy to get approved away with SEO though. In my view, the best method is to keep it simple and apply a bit of public sense.
Most SEO plugins will take care of the common construction related stuff for you. So in this article I will only focus on methods that you need to do yourself.
I have recognized and complete a list of top 15 SEO performs that I tend to forget quite often. These simple SEO techniques, if expert properly, can make a important change as to how my pages are ranked in the Search Engine Queries.
1. Use correct anchor text for inter-links. Don’t use “here”, “there” etc. for the anchor text (if you can avoid it).
2. Improve the images, always create alt tags and write description in the alt tag.
3. Use search engine friendly permalinks. Try not to have too many ‘&’, ‘?’, ‘!’ etc. characters in the URL. Sometimes it is inevitable but try to keep it to a minimum.
4. Use hyphens (-) between words to increase readability.
5. Do not use underscores (_) in URLs, use hyphens (-) instead.
6. Do not use conference id in URLs. If you are using good hosting then you shouldn’t have to worry about this one.
7. Use internal linking when possible and suitable.
8. Use tacky posts (if you can).
9. Use tag clouds (if it smears).
10. Have a category description paragraph.
11. Let the visitors subscribe to category exact RSS feed. (Use category specific RSS plugin for WordPress)
12. Use rel=”no follow” tag on low value links to not pass the page rank juice. For example “Read the rest of the entry”, “About”, “Contact” etc.
13. Use sub-directories slightly than sub-domains when possible. Sub-domains do not share link love from the main domain as it is preserved as a different domain.
14. Research the target spectators and aim the site content properly.
15. Keep the content up to date. Visitors don’t like obsolete content. Updating the content often also entices the Search engines spiders to directory the web pages frequently.
Going forward I will try to use this list to optimize my web pages.